Alta in April
April 1 - 20, 2014
us April 1 through 20, 2014 to enjoy sunshine, long days and deep snowpack in
Alta. When it snows, April can offer up mid-winter deep powder ski conditions, and when the sun comes out, the spring skiing is beautiful. Join us for an Alta Lodge tradition of a mountain picnic lunch, drinks included, at our secret ski-in spot on the mountain!
During Spring Celebration we are offering:
receptions from time to time after skiing, with wine and appetizers.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary picnic lunch on the ski slopes, beverages included (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- High performance ski demos from Deep Powder House at a special rate for Alta Lodge guests -- 3 days for the price of 2 days (regular $49.95/day).
- Kids' ski rentals free at Deep Powder House (140 cm and under) with adult ski demo.
- Ski three days in a row at Alta for just $153, April 7-10 and April 14-17. Children's price $79.
- Kids Stay Free! Kids 12 and under stay free in parents' room, breakfast and dinner included, with a stay of at least 4 nights. (details)
Photo: Anson Moxness