December 12-16, 2019
New for 2019-2020, this early winter program is an excellent way to kick-off your best ski season ever! The Women’s Skills Camp is designed to empower you as a skier. Start your season off right by fine-tuning your technical skills, learning how to optimize the performance of your equipment, and meeting other women who love to ski as much as you do.
Led by top coaches from Alta’s Alf Engen Ski School, we consider this program to be a committed endeavor targeted towards those passionate about improving their skiing. You’ll work on honing foundational movements through on-snow drills, daily video review, indoor technical presentations, and of course, plenty of ski time! You will be coached with a daily on-snow focus while enjoying fantastic camaraderie along with and the comforts of an Alta Lodge ski vacation.
Our focus for this program is skill development, not terrain. Whether you are comfortable cruising the blues or you are accomplished on black terrain, this program is for intermediate to advanced skiers looking to achieve a new level of confidence and excitement on snow.
* Low snow conditions may exist during the early season, potentially limiting access to some of Alta’s legendary terrain. This program is not dependent upon terrain, and you will be skiing runs most suited to the camp objectives.
- four nights lodging, breakfasts, and dinner
- three full days of ski instruction
- three days Alta lift tickets*
- high-end demo skis; boots available if needed**
- two days with lunch at Alta Lodge
- yoga class (optional)
* We will credit you back the lift ticket component of the package if you have your own lift tickets/season pass.
** Demo skis are included in the package, but we recommend that you attend with your own boots. If you are looking to purchase new boots, please consider arriving a day early to optimize your purchase.
2019-2020 Women’s Skills Camp Rates:
Arrival: Thursday, December 12, 2019
Departure: Monday, December 16, 2019
$2,625 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$3,057 per person, single occupancy, standard room
Camp package rates include tax and service charge. Slope-facing and economy rooms are also available.
Lead coach: Jen Scott
More information about Women’s Skills Ski Camp: