We are looking forward to welcoming our guests back to Alta Lodge this summer and for the upcoming 2020-21 winter season for an authentic Alta experience with a healthy dose of fresh mountain air and plenty of space to enjoy time with family and friends.
With the well-being of our guests and staff as a top priority, we will be following guidelines outlined by the Salt Lake County Health Department, the State of Utah, and the Centers for Disease Control, and have implemented increased measures for sanitation, hygiene and social distancing. We are also asking that all our guests support our health and safety initiatives while at the Lodge.
We hope to see you soon!
COVID-19 SAFETY POLICIES
General Alta Lodge Safety Measures:
- Temperature and COVID-19 symptom check for employees upon reporting for work. Encourage employees to work from home as appropriate.
- Require all employees to wear a face covering and wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- Install plexiglass dividers where applicable.
- Comply with State and local guidelines for housekeeping protocols for lodging rooms and common spaces. Regular sanitizing of high traffic areas and high-touch surfaces.
- Adjust dining operations to comply with current guidelines.
- Implement physical distancing measures in public spaces.
- Contactless payment options.
- Reserve the right to limit the number of guests as needed.
- Updated policies for paid sick time and request employees stay home if they are feeling ill, have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have been recently exposed to someone with the illness.
Guest Safety Measures:
- Adhere to all current recommended guidelines.
- Practice social distancing and wash/sanitize hands frequently.
- Follow our request to wear a face mask at all times, except when seated at dining tables. Masks are available for guests upon request.
- Make reservations in advance and pay with credit card rather than cash.
- Please stay home if you feel sick, have any Covid-19 symptoms, or have had close contact with someone who has recently tested positive with the illness.