Celebrate Spring in Alta!
Make the most of Alta’s incredible winters (and your pass) and join us for a spring skiing vacation. April has all the best that springtime in the mountains has to offer: long days, sunshine, corn skiing, goggle tans, short lift-lines, outdoor après, amazing sunsets and of course, plenty of snow to ski!
When storms roll in (which they always do), April offers up mid-season powder skiing conditions, followed by bluebird days and spring skiing conditions that can’t be beat.
‘Alta in April’ Celebration:
- Complimentary après-ski receptions.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary picnic lunch on the slopes (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- Free kids’ ski rentals (140cm and under) at Deep Powder House – (dates tbd).
- Demo skis from Deep Powder House for 4 days and the 5th day is free – (dates tbd).
- Spring season lodging rates April 5 – 18, 2020.
- Kids Stay Free – April 5 – 18, 2020. Kids 12 and under stay free in parents’ room, breakfast and dinner included, with a 4-night minimum stay.