Celebrate spring and Alta in April
Join us in April to enjoy sunshine, long days and deep snowpack in Alta. When it snows, April can offer up mid-winter deep powder ski conditions, and when the sun comes out, the spring skiing is beautiful. Join us for an Alta Lodge tradition of a mountain picnic lunch, drinks included, at our secret ski-in spot on the mountain!
During Spring Celebration we are offering:
- Complimentary receptions from time to time after skiing, with wine and appetizers.
- Lunch served on the sundeck (weather permitting).
- Complimentary picnic lunch on the ski slopes, beverages included (dates to be announced, weather permitting).
- Free kids’ ski rentals at Deep Powder House (140 cm and under)
- Demo skis from Deep Powder House for 3 days, and the 4th day is free
- Enjoy low spring season lodging rates April 8-15, along with our Kids Stay Free program! Kids 12 and under stay free in parents’ room, breakfast and dinner included, with 4-night minimum stay.