2021-22 Winter Update
Families have always been an integral part of our Alta Lodge community, and we are committed to prioritizing your family’s needs during your visit, along with providing a memorable experience for guests of all ages.
As expected, we have made some modifications to our operations across the Lodge to ensure a healthy, safe, and comfortable winter visit. While some of the details may be different than last year or before the pandemic, so much about the Alta Lodge experience you know and love has remained the same, and we look forward to being your home away from home again this winter season.
With the health and well-being of our guests and staff in mind, we wanted to share an update on our plan for Kids’ Club:
- We are happy to offer single-family shuttle service to and from ski school by request (please see updated Ski School offerings here).
- We plan to offer daily supervised childcare, from 4:30 to 8:30 pm, including Kid’s Dinner at 5:30 pm. Like always, there will be opportunities for outside playtime (think building snowmen and sledding!) and indoor activities to experience in our Kids’ Club room.
- We are excited to continue offering the specialty-crafted, age and interest-targeted activities ‘to go’ (think curbside pickup for Kids’ Club).
- We ask that all Kids’ Club participants wear a mask at all times while indoors unless actively eating or drinking. Our Kids’ Club workers will wear masks at all times and will be fully vaccinated.
- We will follow all health and safety protocols in the Kids’ Club, including daily sanitation, HEPA air filtration in the Kids’ Room and all other public areas of the Lodge, and strictly following protocols in the event of sickness.
We are just as excited as ever to welcome you and your family back to Alta Lodge for the 2021 – 2022 winter season. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about your upcoming stay and your family’s participation in our Kids’ Club program.
Kids’ Club: A complimentary Alta Lodge amenity for over twenty-five years!
Our Kids’ Club program was designed to make ski vacations easier and more enjoyable for the entire family. Although our program is geared toward younger guests ages 4 to 12, children of all ages are welcome*, as long as one-on-one supervision is not required.
For our young guests participating in ski lessons, the Lodge offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Ski School, located at Alta’s Albion Base.
Following a great day on the slopes, Kids’ Club is available après ski at Alta Lodge from 4:30-8:30 pm daily. Our supervised program offers arts and crafts, games, or more outdoor play. Your children can sign up for an early kid-friendly dinner with special menu options, or enjoy a family meal during regular dinner service. Wrap up the evening with a movie, or one of our pre-planned special events.
*Children under 4 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
Learn more about Kids’ Club on our blog.
Need childcare outside of Kids’ Club? Check out these Alta childcare options.