2020-21 Winter Update
Families have always been an integral part of our Alta Lodge community, and we are committed to prioritizing your family’s needs during your visit, along with providing a memorable experience for guests of all ages.
As expected, we have made modifications to our operations across the Lodge to ensure a healthy, safe, and comfortable winter visit. While some of the details may be different than last year, so much about the Alta Lodge experience you know and love has remained the same, and we look forward to being your home away from home again this winter season. With the health and well-being of our guests and staff in mind, we wanted to share an update on our plan for Kids’ Club:
- We will offer single family shuttle service to and from ski school (please see updated Ski School offerings here).
- We plan to offer supervised childcare, upon request from 4:30 to 8:30 pm. Like always, there will be opportunities for outside playtime (think building snowmen and sledding!) and indoor activities to experience in our Kids’ Club room.
- New this season, we are excited to offer specialty-crafted, age and interest targeted activities ‘to go’ (think curbside pickup for Kids’ Club).
- We have extended our Kids Stay Free tradition to include more dates than ever before.
- We will follow all health and safety protocols in the Kids’ Club. To provide adequate staff, will request advance sign up for supervised activity and dining.
We are just as excited as ever to welcome you and your family back to Alta Lodge for the 2020 – 2021 winter season. Please feel free to reach out if you have any questions about your upcoming stay and your family’s participation in our Kids’ Club program.
Kids’ Club: A complimentary Alta Lodge amenity for over twenty-five years!
Our Kids’ Club program was designed to make ski vacations easier and more enjoyable for the entire family. Although our program is geared toward younger guests ages 4 to 12, children of all ages are welcome*, as long as one-on-one supervision is not required.
For our young guests participating in ski lessons, the Lodge offers a complimentary shuttle to and from Ski School, located at Alta’s Albion Base.
Following a great day on the slopes, Kids’ Club is available après ski at Alta Lodge from 4:30-8:30 pm daily. Our supervised program offers arts and crafts, games, or more outdoor play. Your children can sign up for an early kid-friendly dinner with special menu options, or enjoy a family meal during regular dinner service. Wrap up the evening with a movie, or one of our pre-planned special events.
*Children under 4 must be accompanied by a parent or other responsible adult.
Learn more about Kids’ Club on our blog.
Need childcare outside of Kids’ Club? Check out these Alta childcare options.