January 10-14, 2021
Arrival: Sunday, January 10, 2021
Departure: Thursday, January 14, 2021
Ski Days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Jan. 11-13
Are you ready to take your skiing to the next level and ski more of Alta’s famous terrain with increased confidence and flow? This camp is for advanced women skiers who:
- are comfortable on all black runs, in most snow conditions
- enjoy venturing off-piste and into more advanced steeps and moguls
- have the fitness level that allows for a full day of skiing
- enjoy the camaraderie of other dedicated female skiers
Top women guides from Alta’s Alf Engen Ski School will coach you for three days of challenge and fun in this smaller group setting.
- four nights lodging, breakfast, and dinner
- three camp lunches
- three days of coaching
- high-end demo skis; boots available if needed
- yoga class (optional)
Lift tickets sold separately and may be purchased in advance, online through Alta Ski Area, or upon arrival at Alta Lodge.
2021 Women’s Advanced-Expert Camp Rates:
$2,645 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$3,425 single occupancy, standard room
Tax and service charge are included. Slope-facing and economy rooms are also available.
Lead coach: Jen Scott
More information about Women’s Advanced-Expert Ski Camp: