January 8-12, 2023
Arrival: Sunday, January 8, 2023
Departure: Thursday, January 12, 2023
Ski Days: Monday, Tuesday, and Wednesday, Jan. 9-11
Are you ready to take your skiing to the next level and ski more of Alta’s famous terrain with increased confidence and flow? This camp is for advanced women skiers who:
- are comfortable on all black runs, in most snow conditions
- enjoy venturing off-piste and into more advanced steeps and moguls
- have the fitness level that allows for a full day of skiing
- enjoy the camaraderie of other dedicated female skiers
- Intermediate skiers must be confident skiing groomed blue slopes in parallel turns with a pole plant, and excited to venture out onto ungroomed terrain.
Top women guides from Alta’s Alf Engen Ski School will coach you for three days of challenge and fun in this smaller group setting.
- four nights lodging, breakfast, and dinner
- two camp lunches at Alta Lodge
- three days of coaching
- high-end demo skis; boots available if needed
- yoga class (optional)
Lift tickets sold separately and may be purchased in advance, online through Alta Ski Area, or upon arrival at Alta Lodge.
*We plan to ski Snowbird for our last day on-snow (weather and conditions permitting). Lift tickets can be easily be upgraded at the gate, day-of.
2023 Women’s Advanced-Expert Camp Rates:
$3,160 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$4,011 single occupancy, standard room
Tax and service charge are included. Slope-facing and economy rooms are also available.
Lead coach: Jen Scott
More information about Women’s Advanced-Expert Ski Camp: