Women's Advanced-Expert Ski Camp
Are you ready to take your skiing to the next level and ski more of Alta’s famous terrain with increased confidence and flow? This camp is for advanced women skiers who:
- are already comfortable on all black runs, in most snow conditions
- enjoy venturing off-piste and into more advanced steeps and moguls
- have the fitness level that allows for a full day of skiing
- enjoy the camaraderie of other dedicated female skiers
Top women guides with Alta's Alf Engen Ski School will coach you for three days of challenge and fun in this smaller group setting.
: February 5
: February 9
- four nights lodging, full breakfast and four-course dinners
- three days of coaching
- three days of lift tickets, 2 days Alta, 1 day Alta/Snowbird
- high-end demo skis; boots available if needed
- one buffet lunch
- yoga class (optional)
: 2017 rates coming soon!
$2,437 per person, double occupancy, standard room
$3,030 single occupancy, standard room
Tax and service charge are included.
Slope-facing and economy rooms are also available.
Lead coach: Jen Scott
Photo: Nick Rice