“We chose Alta Lodge for our wedding based on the charm of the lodge and the absolutely stunning mountain views and wildflowers. However, we quickly discovered one of the best aspects of having our wedding at Alta Lodge was working with the wonderful staff! We could not be happier with the venue and the people … there is no need to look at any other venue, book Alta Lodge for your celebration right away!”
– Sam L., 2021
2023 Facility Rental
$6,000 – Facility rental fee (includes indoor and outdoor space)
The Lodge is available for a five-hour time period, completely dedicated to your event. Additional time can be arranged on an hourly basis, pro-rated from the facility rental fee.
Evenings 5-10 pm or 6-11 pm, daytime upon request
We require an exclusive booking with a $25,000 minimum spend for a Saturday wedding.
Evenings 5 – 10 pm or 6 -11 pm, daytime upon request
We require an exclusive booking with a $15,000 minimum spend for a Friday wedding.
Sundays – Evenings only, 6 to 11 pm
Evenings or daytime
Alta Lodge wedding facility rental includes:
- An on-site wedding coordinator.
- Fresh flower arrangements at the entry, throughout the lobby, on dining tables, buffet service, and the guest book table.
- Complimentary wedding night lodging for the wedding couple in a romantic corner room with a private balcony, fireplace, king-size bed, and mountain views.
- Reservation of some or all of the Alta Lodge public space (depending on group size), including the sundeck and patio, dining room, and deck room.
- Event set up and breakdown; all tables, chairs, china, silverware, glassware, and linens.
- Two complimentary changing rooms for use during the day of your event.
- For a completely private event, Alta Lodge will close its doors to all outside lodging guests.
- Friday and Saturday events require exclusive bookings with minimum spend commitments.
- Book an exclusive wedding weekend (Friday and Saturday nights) with a $35,000 total minimum spend commitment, excluding tax. Perfect for a destination event!
Booking an Event
To book your date, a signed contract and deposit in the amount of the facility rental fee is required. In the event of cancellation, deposits are non-refundable. Payment in full of estimated charges is due one week prior to event. Final payment is due at the close of your event.
We offer a wide selection of menu and dining options. Choose from a plated meal with table service, an elegant buffet or a mountain cookout. Buffet service is recommended for larger groups. Each dish is made in-house, using the freshest and finest ingredients. Meals are priced per person. Dining services include china, silver, glassware and linens, as well as event set-up and breakdown.