Open for Summer Season • Health & Safety
* Skier Name
* Mark the one that you feel best describes your skiing ability:
I make parallel turns on groomed Blue (More Difficult) terrain with confidence. I am excited and ready for an introduction to off-trail skiing.
I am comfortable on groomed Black Diamond slopes. I have some experience in the off-trail environment‚ moguls‚ and ungroomed snow. I am ready for more challenges and varied terrain.
I am comfortable skiing a variety of snow conditions‚ moguls‚ deeper or loose snow on Black Diamond terrain. I can use tighter (short radius) turns on steeper slopes. I am looking to ski more dynamically and aggressively in the off-trail environment.
I am confident in all snow conditions: moguls‚ deep snow‚ loose snow and narrow steep terrain‚ using tighter (short radius) turns. I am looking for some coaching to reach my ultimate skiing potential.
* What best describes your current fitness level considering you will be skiing for 3 full consecutive days:
Skiing top to bottom at a major resort is no problem.
An occasional stop on a run to rest my legs.
Multiple stops on a run to rest my legs and catch my breath.
* During your typical ski day, not including restroom stops, do you:
Only stop for lunch.
Lunch and an occasional short break.
* How many days per season to you usually ski, and where?
* Are there any concerns you have about the program that your coach should know about?
If you are new to our programs, have you had lessons before? Where and when?
* Lift Tickets:
I will be using the lift tickets included in the camp package and will be skiing during the camp only.
I will be using the lift tickets included for camp but I will be skiing extra days outside of camp and need lift tickets for these days (please specify days and dates before and/or after camp in the Additional Lift Ticket Info area below)
I will provide my own lift tickets/pass and would like a credit for the lift ticket component of the camp (please spedify type of pass you have in the Additional Lift Ticket Info area below: i.e. Ikon Pass; Mountain Collective; Alta pass; other)
Additional Lift Ticket Info
* Many people like to keep in touch after the program. May we share your email address with the other camp participants?
* Alta Lodge staff, Alta Ski School instructors and camp participants often take photos and video during camp. We sometimes want to use the photos and video on our website, social media pages, ads or other promotions. May Alta Lodge use photos and video in which you appear?
* Shirt Size
Alta Lodge, P.O. Box 8040 Alta, UT 84092-8040 | Reservations: 800-707-2582 | Copyright © 2020 Alta Lodge | Checkmate Productions Web Design
Copyright © 2019 All Rights ReservedSite by Checkmate Productions