MENU SELECTION Download Group Dining Packet
- During the summer season, we offer Saturday lunch, Sunday brunch, and customized private group dining for conferences and special events.
- Our Group Sales Manager, Conference Coordinator, or Wedding Coordinator will be happy to assist you with your menu selections.
- Please plan to have your dining and beverage selections finalized and submitted to your respective coordinator five weeks prior to your event. We offer ‘Chef’s choice’ menus for group dining not finalized within four weeks of event.
- With advance notice, we can accommodate special dietary needs. Additional charges may apply.
- Prices are per person.
- An 18% service charge is additional to all group dining prices. Food and service charge are also subject to applicable sales tax.
- Lunches and dinners include the choice of any two entrées. Entrée specific counts for plated meals are due two weeks prior to the event. If itemized headcounts are not supplied for plated entrées, the meal will be priced at the higher priced selected entrée.
- For both plated and buffet dinners, a third entrée selection is available for an additional 30% charge per person of the highest priced selected.
- Listed entrée minimums are required, where applicable.
- The minimum for standard group dining is 10 guests.
- The final guest count for group dining must be finalized two (2) weeks prior to the event.
- Entrée specific final counts are required for plated dinners.
- The group dining charges will be based on the final count or the actual number, whichever number is greater.
- Outdoor dining on our deck and patio is available for group functions.
- In the event of inclement weather such as wind, rain or snow, outdoor dining may not be available.
- Due to health and alcohol regulations, no leftover food or beverages from group dining events may be taken from the premises.
- It is our policy that all food and beverages for group events (with the exception of wedding cakes) are supplied by Alta Lodge.