MENU SELECTION Download Group Dining Packet
• During the summer season, we offer Saturday lunch, Sunday brunch, and customized private group dining for conferences and
• Our Group Sales Manager, Conference Coordinator or Wedding Coordinator will be happy to assist you with your menu selections.
• For your convenience, you may wish to opt for a ‘Chef’s choice’ menu within your budget. This eases your planning process, while
insuring a wonderful meal and dining experience.
• Please plan to have your dining and beverage selections finalized five weeks prior to your event. We offer ‘Chef’s choice’ menus for
group dining not finalized within four weeks of event.
• Non-alcoholic beverages are included during meals.
• With advance notice, we can accommodate special requests and menus for vegetarians or those on restricted diets or with food
allergies, often at no extra charge.
• Prices are per person.
• An 18% service charge is additional to all group dining prices. Food and service charge are also subject to applicable sales tax.
• Lunches and dinners include the choice of any two entrées. Entrée specific counts for plated meals are due two weeks prior to the
event. If itemized headcounts are not supplied for plated entrées, the meal will be priced at the higher priced selected entrée.
• A third entrée selection is available for an additional 30% charge per person of the highest priced selected entrée for buffets (with
the exception of the carving station). An additional 30% charge of the lowest priced selected entrée will be added for a third entrée
with a plated meal.
GROUP DINING MINIMUMS
• The minimum for standard group dining is ten (10) guests and we recommend a ‘Chef’s Choice’ menu.
• For groups smaller than ten guests, lunch or dinner menu selections are limited to one entrée. A second entrée can be offered for
an additional 20% charge of the higher priced selected entrée.
• The final guest count for group dining must be finalized two (2) weeks prior to the event.
• Entrée specific final counts are required for plated dinners.
• The group dining charges will be based on the final count or the actual number, whichever is greater.
• We will be prepared to serve 5% more than the final confirmed guest count.
• Outdoor dining on our deck and patio is available for group functions.
• In the event of inclement weather such as wind, rain or snow, outdoor dining may not be available.
• Due to health and alcohol regulations, no leftover food or beverages from group dining events may be taken from the premises.
• It is our policy that all food and beverages for group events (with the exception of wedding cakes and pre-arranged alcoholic
beverages) be supplied by Alta Lodge.